top of page
Purple Sky Profile Header.png

Weight Loss Simplified

Public·82 members

The best part of my day today has been reading the introductions from all of you...so I have decided to join you. I am a patient of Amanda's and have been on a journey with her to reduce the signs of aging for 2 years. I am 60 and while I exercise regularly including HIIT/LISS, weight training and run several half marathons a year - post menopause has still made weight management very difficult. I have found it impossible to move the scale and found my BMI was registering me as overweight/obese. I witnessed Amanda's weight loss journey and knew once I saw the results I needed to try this.

I suspect with high stress levels- my cortisol was high and regardless of how clean I was eating, weight creep got the better of me.

I am Mom to 7 beautiful adult children (2 are mine, 5 are his) and 2 beautiful granddaughters (3 and 2). I want to be my healthiest self for them and me ❤️.

I started my journey with phentermine and am on week 7 and have lost 9.7 pounds. I am transitioning next week to the injection to work on the next 10 which will bring me to my goal.

This program has been a blessing for me and the group here a wonderful place to share and experience everyone's success. I am grateful for all of you!

Evelyn Martinez
Gina_Abdalla
Amanda Rand, PA-C
J

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page